2017 has been a busy and exciting year for the PNORS Group, during which we have:
- Established our national headquarters in Port Melbourne.
- Continued our engagement with the Indonesian Government to share our health industry knowledge of world’s best practice in automation of the supply chain.
- Signed a joint venture with APHI Indonesia to create and support the Indonesian Timber Exchange designed to improve trading opportunities between Australia and the Indonesian timber industry.
- Accepted engagements as keynote speakers during 2017 at Indonesian Government supported conferences - KTN (Integrated Infrastructure for Health Management) and IBAC Annual Conference (Indonesian Australian Business Council).
- Moved entire operations to PNORS HQ at Port Melbourne. The availability of the new modern and technologically advanced infrastructure has enabled an enhanced service to our customers.
- Performed scanning and data capture to complete one of the largest health surveys undertaken by well-known hospital and community health institution. Follow up surveys to be completed in 2018.
- Provided data capture and newly developed data mapping services to major national entertainment company. Worked in conjunction with Pacific Commerce to provide Document Capture Exchange to successfully deliver an automated solution to process 2500 invoices per month.
- Commenced development of a new solution for the timber industry to record logistic documentation. This initiative is being undertaken to meet industry demand.
- Acquired Brisbane-based network infrastructure design, installation and management company, EtherWorks, in September. Their new offerings will enhance our nationally delivered product range.
- Implemented monthly IT reporting to all customers to improve communication.
- Co-location of client’s servers in our Sydney Data Centre.
- Expanded operations to open Netway Networks office in Melbourne.
- Launched its “Clearway” product that incorporates its data capture facility and work flow engine to streamline a company’s account payable processes.
- Continued to roll out its flagship Trading Exchange – the Pacific Health Exchange (PHE) with a number of new clients including major hospitals, distributors and manufacturers.
- Expanded its EDI services into the area of logistics with clients utilising its services to liaise with various 3PL and 4PL organisations.
- Continued to provide EDI and National Product Catalogue services across a number of industries through its close relationship with industry bodies such as GS1 Australia.
- Established a dedicated Odoo support structure, linked to the creation of Monthly Support Agreements.
- Been elevated to GOLD Odoo partner status – only Gold partner in Australia.
- Received award as Best Partner Odoo Asia/Pacific at ceremony in Belgium in October.
- Developed initial TIMMSanywhere system, running on the Odoo platform. Successful presentation to existing TIMMS customers at the TIMMS User Conference in September.
- Developed an Odoo vertical system specifically for the Renewable Energy sector.
- Attended release of Odoo V11 at Odoo Conference in Belgium in October 2017. Now have a good selection of clients currently assessing the new functionality with a view to upgrading their systems in 2018.